TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using this site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions set forth.
SHIPPING TIMEFRAMES AND TERMS
Orders placed Monday-Thursday before 3 PM (PST) will begin processing and ship within 24 hours*, pending availability and credit card authorization. Orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will begin processing the first business day*.
Mainlinemusicstore.com will contact you with a follow-up email if for some reason the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit authorization.
Expedited forms of shipping are available by contacting the store to make arrangements ahead. DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include the tracking number for your package. We reserve the right to select our preferred shipping methods and carriers.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from Mainlinemusicstore.com, you are responsible for both the original shipping cost incurred and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Free Shipping Information
Mainline Music offers Free Shipping on most orders. Some exclusions apply when items are heavy and oversized. Very large and oversized packages, which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart. We current do not ship internationally. If you have any questions regarding your order, or shipping, please call Mainline Music directly at (360) 876-8742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free School Delivery
We deliver free to our local schools. The delivery route covers South and Central Kitsap School District schools, Bremerton School District schools, and Peninsula School District schools. We can deliver other to districts as well; please call for more information.
RETURN POLICY – GENERAL (NON-WARRANTIED) PRODUCTS
Mainlinemusicstore.com accepts returns and exchanges on full priced merchandise, excluding reeds, mouthpieces, harmonicas, recorders, and any other merchandise that is placed in someone's mouth, and earplugs, due to sanitary reasons. Print Music, Software and DVDs can be exchanged, but not returned due to copyright laws. Returns and exchanges must include the original packaging in its original condition and without postal labels. Damages to or omission of this box from your return/exchange will result in a 15% re-stocking fee. Returns on most items must be received within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
The following exceptions apply: Wisemann, San Marco, and Cool Wind. Because of the way these musical instruments are handled and/or played, we can only offer a 48-hour return policy.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
• Mainlinemusicstore.com reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the fourteen (14) day return period
• Contact the store for availability of desired exchange item(s)
• Returns on special orders are not accepted
• Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as Mainlinemusicstore.com cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages
• An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by Mainlinemusicstore.com
• All shipping charges are non-refundable
• Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Mainlinemusicstore.com)
Please send your return or exchange to:
702 Bay Street
Port Orchard, WA 98666
The following applies to warrantied items, which includes most Wisemann, San Marcos, and Cool Wind manufactured products, and these brand names are considered “The Manufacturer.” Please read carefully and follow procedures as indicated.
Manufacturer’s Warranty. Customer expressly understands and agrees that warranties regarding patents, materials, workmanship or use of the purchased Instrument, if any, are made exclusively by the Manufacturer and not by Vendor (Mainline Music), and if made, shall be encompassed within a separate agreement. Customer's exclusive remedy under Manufacturer's Warranty shall be as provided therein and shall lie exclusively against and be obtainable only from the Manufacturer, and Customer expressly agrees that it shall have no claim or cause of action against Vendor in the event the Manufacturer is for any reason unwilling or unable to perform under the terms of Manufacturer's Warranty. The Manufacturer reserves the right to determine how to handle a warranty claim, to include, but not be limited by, repairing or replacing the instrument, or denying the claim for cause. In the case where a repair is warranted, every effort to repair the instrument will be made in accordance with best practices to restore the instrument to its expected condition. In the case where a replacement is warranted, the manufacturer may substitute another model of like type, color, and value when an exact replacement cannot be made for reasons outside of anyone’s control.
1. The Manufacturer Warranty period is one year from the original purchase.
2. The item must have been purchased new from Mainline Music Store (www.mainlinemusicstore.com).
3. An original retail sales receipt from Mainline Music Store must be presented that includes date of purchase and serial number of the item.
4. The item must have been cared for and maintained properly while in your possession. Neglect and/or damage, accidental or otherwise, is not covered by warranty.
5. The warranty claim item must be returned to the retailer, where a return authorization number is issued for the instrument by the manufacturer.
6. Warranties are designed to protect the customer against problems caused by design or manufacturing errors. Any shipping damage is a claim against the carrier.
7. Contact the store via email or phone to arrange a warranty repair. The store rep will discuss your instrument issue(s) and will make a best-possible determination whether or not it falls within a warranty repair. Customer is ultimately responsible for choosing to pursue a warranty repair, and will abide by the provisions set forth.
8. The customer is responsible for shipping to the store. If the repair falls under the terms of the manufacturer warranty, the instrument will be repaired free of charge and/or replaced with a new item (in cases where the item is not-repairable due to factory defect), and shipped back to the customer for no charge.
Protecting your information is our highest priority. Our checkout process utilizes the best eCommerce security measures available that employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)* technology to encrypt your order information and sends it to a secure server. We do not share your information with anyone outside of our store. To verify the security of your connection during checkout, look for the unbroken key or closed lock in the address bar of your browser. This indicates SSL is active.